COVID-19 UPDATE – please read
Due to recent lockdown restrictions being lifted, we are are now allowing additional guests to your scan appointment.
We are strictly following our Disinfection Policy by cleaning between each scan.
You can bring 3 guests including children.
You must only attend an appointment for a medical reason, for instance checking the wellbeing of your pregnancy or investigating any symptoms. If your primary reason for attending is for gender confirmation or imaging of the baby then you should not attend in a period of lockdown.
Your scan will continue as normal where the main reason is medical. We are able to provide secondary services, such as gender confirmation or 4D imaging, once the wellbeing check is completed and if this is included in your package.
We are unable to offer rescans during the national lockdown restrictions unless there is a medical reason to offer one.
Your safety and that of our staff are our utmost priority during the coronavirus pandemic. All ultrasound scanning and blood tests require close contact between you and the practitioner, so we’ve implemented strict Social Distancing and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) policies for increased protection in our clinic, in line with Public Health England (PHE) and the British Medical Ultrasound Society (BMUS).
Procedures in place
– All staff have been provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
– Our scan rooms are deep cleaned between appointments.
– We are offering hand sanitiser to all our patients upon arrival.
– We are carrying out basic health checks (temperature etc) on people attending the clinic.
– We are operating a ‘closed clinic’, so please be prepared to wait outside until we call you in for your scan.
We kindly request:
– If you or anyone in your household has in the last 14 days, if you have come into contact with anybody who has Covid -19, please do not attend your appointment. Your appointment will be rescheduled.
– You may bring one adult from your household, please follow the government guideline for social distancing in a small area.
– In line with UK Government guidance, you and your guest are required to wear a mask or face covering when attending appointments at our clinic.
– Upon entering the clinic, your temperature will be checked and you will be requested to sanitize your hands with antibacterial gel.
– Since the government guidelines on Covid-19 tend to update frequently, please cooperate with the Staff in following the procedures.
For the latest information and advice, please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public.