Obs & Gynae Sonographer
About the job
Future Baby 4D Scanning Studio is a private Gynae & Obstetrics ultrasound clinic based in Reading. We are currently seeking an experienced Sonographer to work on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be working in our brand new, boutique-style clinic in Reading.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting a range of prenatal scans from early pregnancy reassurance and dating scans, pregnancy 4D scans.
- Conducting a various range of women’s health (Gynae scan). Expert in TV scan.
- Producing high-quality ultrasound images and videos
- Keeping accurate records and making high-quality referrals where necessary
- Carrying out phlebotomy services for NIPT screening services (OPTIONAL).
- Working with the management team to ensure a premium client experience.
- Ensuring a high standard of patient care is maintained at all times
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the clinic at all times
Qualifications and Skills
In order to reach the minimum criteria for the position you must have the following:
- A Post graduate qualification in obstetric ultrasound (Pg Dip, Pg Cert, DMU, or MSc in medical U/S or UK recognised equivalent)
- HCPC or other UK registration (GMC/ NMC)
- Ideally FMF accreditation
- Good communication skills and a flexible approach are essential.
Required license or certification:
- HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council), GMC (General Medical Council), SoR (Society of Radiographers) .
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com